Well, just in case you're unaware, there is a fantastic tool available in your blog's setting called Post Template, just waiting for your use! This feature is truly a great time-saver which will do it automatically for you. Once you enable this function by pre-formatting the post editor with your special text or html code, it will render them all automatically each time you click to create a new post.
I've been delighted ever since I chanced upon its existence several months ago and enabled it. Hence, I'd love to share a simple tutorial below for whoever is interested. You must be if you're reading this, yes? ;-)
Here's how to easily
create a post template in your own blogger blog:
(using Blogger's new user interface)
- Log in to your Blogger account.
- Click either on your Blog's Name (or on the Dropdown Menu next to the post list icon and select Settings).
- Click Settings > Posts and comments. Then locate the Post Template section and click Add to its right.
- Enter your text or code in the box provided. Ensure that proper HTML codes with CSS are used for text formatting and styling (learn more about HTML/CSS at W3Schools). Click Save Settings when you're done.
Illustrated in the image below is an example of codes I've used to format my favourite phrase. You can even include an uploaded image such as your own created signature. Learn how to use the <img> tag at W3Schools, for this purpose if you wish.
- Next, click the New Post icon to view the result. Your pre-formatted data will appear automatically in the post editor each time you create a new post.
That's all to it. Hope this sharing helps. Enjoy!
It helped me anyway... in the course of preparing this tutorial, I was propelled to create my very own signature using Photoshop, something I've procrastinated doing and had relied on that created at MyLiveSignature site before this. :-D
"Keep learning ~~ keep smiling ~~ keep sharing"