Don't know much about the last two, but I can ascertain that Blogger which is Google's free tool for blogging, provides one of the easiest way to set up a blog. Moreover, it is reliably hosted by Google Blogger on blogspot.com and Blogger is always continually improving and upgrading its services for the benefit of its users. I've been blogging with Blogger since late 2005 and am most satisfied, more so now with its new blogger layout features that keeps me mentally exhilarated and stimulated. :-D
Okay, back to creating your free blog at Blogger. Follow these 3 easy steps :
- Create an account
- Name your blog
- Choose a template
- To start, go to Blogger's Homepage, https://www.blogger.com/. But, I'd suggest that you watch its video tutorial on how to create a blog first, to familiarize and get a better overall view.
- Next, you'll need a Google account before you can create a blog.
(a) If you already have a Google Account, perhaps from Gmail or other free Google products, type in your 'Username' and 'Password' and click 'Sign In', at the top right corner; OR
(b) if you don't have a Google account, click the 'Create A Blog' button, to easily lead you to create a Google account. Assuming that you already have an existing email address, fill in the details as required and click the 'Continue' arrow.
(Just in case, you don't have an email address, you may want to sign up for a Gmail account here which will give you the Google Account. You can then use your Gmail username and password to sign in at Step 2(a) above)
- Then, you'll be directed to 'Name Your Blog'. Before you key-in the blog name and address, click on the 'Learn more' link to know what is a URL. Click 'Continue' arrow when all's done.
- Final step is 'Choose A Template'. Scroll down to see the available templates in Blogger's library, click to preview template to help make your selection. Click on the circle next to the name of the template you've chosen, and end by clicking on the 'Continue' arrow. Voila...your blog is now created and ready for you to start posting.
- If you're not ready to do a post as yet, just sign out.
- Whenever you're ready to do a post, just sign in again at http://www.blogger.com/.