An opportunity too to get your visitors interested and engaged on what's available in your blog and probably a way to increase traffic and page views.
Why not add one to your blog now, it's free and so easy!
Follow these simple and quick steps
to install the LinkWithin widget in your blog:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Then go to LinkWithin.com
- On the right side, there's a box for you to key in your email, blog link (blog's URL) and from the dropdown menus, select the platform of your blog (either Blogger, Wordpress or Typepad) and width (whether 3, 4 or 5 stories which will be the number of links you want to appear in the widget). Finally click Get Widget.
- A new page titled Install Widget on Blogger will be opened. Click on Install Widget and the Blogger Add Page Element window opens for you to Select a blog where you want the widget to appear. Select it and click Add Widget.
- Then drag and drop the LinkWithin widget to where you wish it to be at Layout | Page Elements. I place mine below the Blog Posts widget. Click Save and then View Blog to see the newly installed widget.
- See that every one of your future posts has at least an image. Otherwise, the LinkWithin widget will show text links instead of photo thumbnails if the related posts do not have an image.
- If you're having the 'Read More' with the Jump Break feature below your post summaries, take note that adding this LinkWithin widget will clash with the Read More feature, for positioning below the post summaries. Not to worry though! Check my tutorial on how to reposition the LinkWithin widget to be below the Read More link.