SUBSCRIBE TO GET FREE UPDATES
RSSRSSEmailEmail
       "Keep learning ~~ keep smiling ~~ keep sharing"     

Friday, January 1, 2010

Jacq's Blogger Tips Index

Last Updates:
  • 6 May 2010 - Kindly ignore the 'Tips Index' link below as its page had been deleted and now replaced with the Archives Page which updates and links to all my posts automatically.
  • 19 February 2010 - this post has been converted as a PAGE and its link tab titled, 'Tips Index' is located just below the blog's header for easy access.

An index to list all the blogging tips, tricks and techniques that I've written thus far, for easy access. They're listed in the order of last-published first-listed. This list will be updated whenever a new tip is published. You may want to use CTRL+F to easily find what you're looking for.

Updated: February 18, 2010
  1. How to create dropdown labels menu in blogger
  2. How to create blogger dropdown archives
  3. Add recent posts (advanced) widget to blogger blog
  4. How to add gadgets in blogger blogspot
  5. Read more link missing from blogspot post summaries
  6. LinkWithin affects placement of read more link!
  7. LinkWithin widget to feature related posts in blogger
  8. Create read more with jump break beature in blogger
  9. Create a hypertext link in blogspot blog
  10. How to create a HTML link to another webpage?
  11. How-to remove border around photos in blogger blogpost
  12. Create a three-column blogger blog
  13. Add a personal signature to your blog posts
  14. How to backup and restore your blogger blogposts
  15. Add copyright notice to a web page
  16. How to type the copyright symbol
  17. Create a free blog with blogger

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you.

    http://livingthefifties.blogspot.com/2010/02/notice-anything-different.html

    And I thank and link to you on my blog for showing me how to remove borders from pictures, all with easily followed instructions for someone who is not blogger literate.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, Life in the Fifties! I enjoy sharing what I've learnt as best as I can. It keeps me wanting to improve further and share! And keeps me smiling too when a thankful reader like you rewards me with a kind comment to show her/his appreciation. :-)
    Thanks for the link to my blog, I appreciate that too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Kindly leave your comments which are very much appreciated with a thankful heart.

Custom Search